Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I delete My Metro Account?
How do I change my Metro password?
How do I change my postal code to find my nearest Metro?
How do I change my assigned Metro for another Metro?
- A white tab in the footer shows your store at all times. Click Change and use the search or map options to select another Metro. When you’ve found the store you want, click Select. Your store will be changed automatically and identified with a red star.
- You can also change your store for another using the My account tab, My settings, and My store. In My store, select another store.
How do I link my metro&moi card number to my Metro account?
How do I change the language in which electronic communications are sent to me?
How do I unsubscribe from the newsletter?
- In the My account tab, click on My settings, then My electronic communications and uncheck those you no longer want to receive. Click Save to close and save your changes.
- You can always click the unsubscribe link in the communication you received to unsubscribe.
How do I change my options concerning electronic communications from Metro and/or its partners?
How do I access my Metro profile?
How do I benefit from the new Just for Me section?
- All you have to do is link your AIR MILES® card to your metro.ca account. Consult the Just for Me section to find out how. If you don’t have a metro.ca account, you can create one here.
AIR MILES® program valid at any Metro location in Ontario excluding Thunder Bay.
®™ Trademarks of AIR MILES International Trading B.V. Used under license by LoyaltyOne, Inc. and Metro Ontario Inc.