Frequently Asked Questions:
Where can I find coupons on metro.ca?
Do I have to be a metro.ca member or subscribe to the newsletter to view coupons?
How do I use my coupons?
- Online coupons are valid in all participating Québec and Ontario Metro and Metro Plus stores. Limit of 1 coupon per user for the duration of the offer.
For how long are the coupons good?
- Check the expiration date on a coupon to find out for how long it will be valid.
How often do new coupons come out?
- New coupons come out every Thursday in Québec and every Thursday in Ontario
I clicked on “Print selection” but nothing happened. What do I do?
- Check to see if you first made a selection and are in fact logged onto metro.ca. If you’re not logged on, you can see the coupons but you can’t print them.
Who do I contact if I can’t see the coupons?
How do I get personalised coupons?
- Simply link your AIR MILES® card to your metro.ca account in order for your new Just for Me page to display personalized coupons based on the purchases you make at Metro. Consult the Just for Me section of this FAQ to find out how.
AIR MILES® program valid at any Metro location in Ontario excluding Thunder Bay.
®™ Trademarks of AIR MILES International Trading B.V. Used under license by LoyaltyOne, Inc. and Metro Ontario Inc.