- If you’ve forgotten your password, click on the link Log on in upper right corner of the home page.
- Click Forgot your password? in the Password area.
- Enter your e-mail address and click Reset my password.
- You will receive an e-mail with a new password.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What do I do if I’ve forgotten my password?
How do I subscribe to the newsletter?
How do I unsubscribe from the newsletter?
- If you are a metro.ca member, click Log in.
- If you aren’t logged on, enter your password.
- If you’ve forgotten your password, fill in the e-mail field to get a new password and click Send.
- Go to My electronic communications and select the ones you no longer want to receive.
- Save your changes.
- You can also unsubscribe in the newsletter. Click on the Unsubscribe request link at the bottom of the electronic communication content and select the ones you no longer want to receive. Confirm your changes.
How do I access my recipe book?
- The recipe book is no longer available on metro.ca which offers other functionalities now. We invite you to explore the different sections and discover the new metro.ca experience.
Where can I find the online weekly flyer?
How do I find the nearest store?
- Click on Find your Metro in the red footer menu.
- Enter your postal code or your province and city and click Search.
- The stores nearest you will be shown on the map, along with their contact information on the left of the map.
Why do I have to select my region or my Metro upon entering the site?
Metro.ca now offers customized navigation depending on your loyalty program (metro&moi in Québec, Air Miles in Ontario, and Thunder Bucks in Thunder Bay). Flyers, offers and coupons are also customized.
How does the search engine work?
The search engine, available on all of the site’s pages, searches in the information texts, promotions, recipes, articles and frequently asked questions. It can’t be used to find a Metro store or an item in the flyer for example.
AIR MILES® program valid at any Metro location in Ontario excluding Thunder Bay.
®™ Trademarks of AIR MILES International Trading B.V. Used under license by LoyaltyOne, Inc. and Metro Ontario Inc.