- 2 oz. (60 g) blanched almonds
- 1 3/4 lbs. (800 g.) roast pork loin, boneless
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) dried figs, cut into pieces
- 6 or 7 apricots, peeled and pitted, cut into pieces
- 3 Tbsp. (45 mL) orange peel
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) orange juice
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) lime juice
- To taste pepper from the mill
Soak the figs in hot water for 15 minutes. Drain and set aside.
Cut the roast pork lengthwise.
Insert a wooden spoon to broaden the incision.
Stuff the roast with the apricots, figs and almonds
Sprinkle the orange peel.
Pour the orange juice and lime juice into a glass bowl. Season.
Place the meat and allow to marinate 8 to 12 hours in the refrigerator.
Preheat the oven to 160ºC (325ºF).
Drain and tie the roast. Place it in a rotisserie.
Insert a meat thermometer in the thickest area.
Cook for 30 to 50 minutes or until the thermometer reaches 70ºC (160ºF).
Let it rest 10 to 15 minutes before slicing.
* We recommend Selection and Irresistibles products.
Metro encourages moderation in the consumption of alcohol. The sale of alcoholic beverages, as prescribed by law, is restricted to adults only. And, please, don't drink and drive!
- Pork Loin with Spinach and Applesauce
- Pork Chops with Apricot Stuffing
- Pork Loin with Apples and Figs
- Mini Apricot Muffins Stuffed with Caronzola
- Pork Chops with Apricot and Cheddar Stuffing
- Pork Loin Braised in Milk
- Vanilla Pork Loin Roast
- Ginger-glazed Pork Loin Roast with Plums
- Pork Loin with Coriander Pesto and Roasted Vegetables
- Cheese-Stuffed Pork Chops