- 4 to 6 Brome Lake duck breasts, skinless or not
- 1 1/4 cups (310 mL) unsweetened apple juice
- 1 1/4 cups (310 mL) water
- 2 tsp. (10 mL) ground cloves
- 2 tsp. (10 mL) dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. (2 mL) black pepper
- To taste salt
Score duck breasts’ skin with a knife.
Arrange breasts in a shallow baking dish, skin side down.
Mix marinade ingredients together in a bowl. Set ½ cup aside for basting.
Pour over duck. Cover and refrigerate 3 to 4 hours.
Grill 5 to 7 minutes per side, basting from time to time with reserved marinade.
* We recommend Selection and Irresistibles products.
Metro encourages moderation in the consumption of alcohol. The sale of alcoholic beverages, as prescribed by law, is restricted to adults only. And, please, don't drink and drive!
- Duck Breast and Asparagus Salad with Raspberry Dressing
- Duck Breast and Red Wine Sauce
- Duck Breast à l’Orange with Ginger and Celeriac Purée
- Duck Breast with Brandy Sauce
- Duck Rillettes
- Brome Duck Breast Rolls with Mushroom-Maple Sauce
- Grilled Duck Breast with Balsamic Vinegar
- Duck Confit
- Potato Chips and Chocolate-dipped Duck Breast Hors d’oeuvres
- Brome Duck Breast With Wine And Balsamic Vinegar Sauce