- 4 cups (1 L) assorted vegetables, sliced
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) olive oil*
- Salt and freshly-ground pepper to taste
- 1 cup (250 mL) fresh basil leaves
Make the most of coals while they're still hot to grill your favorite vegetables.
Brush vegetables with olive oil, salt and pepper to taste. Grill, turning occasionally. Let cool and remove skins if necessary. Spread vegetables and basil in even layers in a 5x9 in. (13x23 cm) loaf pan.
Cover, place a weight on the lid and refrigerate 12 h. Remove from pan and slice.
* We recommend Selection and Irresistibles products.
Metro encourages moderation in the consumption of alcohol. The sale of alcoholic beverages, as prescribed by law, is restricted to adults only. And, please, don't drink and drive!
- Terrine, pâté and salami platters
- Lemon Grilled Vegetable Brochettes
- Potato-Vegetable terrine With Green Goddess sauce
- Savoury Vegetable and Grilled Cheese Salad
- Potato and Vegetable Terrine with Fresh Green Herb Sauce
- Grilled Vegetable Salad
- Grilled Vegetable Brochettes
- Warm Trout and Grilled Vegetable Salad
- Terrine of Grain-Fed Veal with Hazelnuts
- Grilled Tofu and Vegetable Stack