- 2 cups (500 mL) chopped assorted mushrooms
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 2-3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) olive oil*
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) lemon juice
- 2 tsp. (10 mL) chopped fresh oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 Prime boneless chicken breasts
Preheat barbecue to medium.
In a bowl, mix together all ingredients except chicken. Set aside.
Cut a pocket in the centre of the top of each breast with a sharp knife.
Stuff breasts with mushroom mixture. Close with toothpicks.
Grill breasts 7 min. per side or until cooked through.
* We recommend Selection and Irresistibles products.
Metro encourages moderation in the consumption of alcohol. The sale of alcoholic beverages, as prescribed by law, is restricted to adults only. And, please, don't drink and drive!
- Grilled Chicken Breasts with Mustard
- Mediterranean Chicken Breasts
- Honey Mango Chicken Breasts
- Fruit Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- Chicken Breasts Vegetable Bundles
- Chicken Breasts in papillote
- Mediterranean Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- Gingered and Raspberry Chicken Breasts
- Vegetable-Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- Chicken Breasts Stuffed with Ham