- 1 egg*
- 3/4 cup (180 mL) dried breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) parmesan, grated*
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) sesame seeds
- 2 tsp. (2 mL) paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lb (450 g) chicken breast, cut in strips
Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
In a bowl, beat the egg. Set aside.
In a plate, mix dried breadcrumbs, parmesan, sesame seeds, paprika, salt and pepper. Soak the chicken strips in the beaten egg and roll in the breadcrumbs.
On a baking sheet covered with parchment paper, place the strips and cook in the oven for 6 to 7 minutes per side or until golden.
Let sit for 5 minutes and serve.
SuggestionBread crumbs can be replaced with crumbled corn flakes and cooked with a bit of oil in a non-stick frying pan.
* We recommend Selection and Irresistibles products.
Metro encourages moderation in the consumption of alcohol. The sale of alcoholic beverages, as prescribed by law, is restricted to adults only. And, please, don't drink and drive!