- 2 potatoes, washed
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) Irresistibles extra virgin olive oil*
- 1 cocktail onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) corn kernels, drained
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) red hot pepper, chopped
- 1/2 zucchini quash, grated
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
Prick potatoes with a fork and cook in the oven for about 50 minutes or until tender internally.
In a non-stick pan, cook oil and brown the onion 3 to 4 minutes or until softened.
Add corn and hot pepper and cook 2 minutes.
Add zucchini squash and cook another 2 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Set aside in heat.
When the potatoes are cooked, halve and empty them.
In a bowl, mix the cooked portion of the potatoes in milk.
Add the cooked vegetable mix, salt and pepper, mix well.
Stuff the hallowed potatoes with this mixture.
SuggestionTransform each potato into a boat by cutting triangular sails, using toothpicks to mount slices of cheese or ham.
* We recommend Selection and Irresistibles products.
Metro encourages moderation in the consumption of alcohol. The sale of alcoholic beverages, as prescribed by law, is restricted to adults only. And, please, don't drink and drive!
- Root-Vegetable-Stuffed Rack of Lamb with Olive-Parmesan Biscuits, Eggplant Caviar and Lamb Jus
- Scalloped Potatoes
- Cheddar-Parmesan Potatoes
- Vegetable-Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- Whipped Potatoes with Cream Cheese
- Root-Vegetable-Stuffed Rack of Lamb with Olive-Parmesan Biscuits
- Duchesse Potatoes
- Dauphine Potatoes
- Sautéed Potatoes
- Potatoes and Ham Salad