- 1/3 cup (80 mL) butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) Graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup (250 mL) cottage cheese
- 1 cup (250 mL) cream cheese
- 2 cups (500 mL) strawberry yogurt
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) sugar
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) plain gelatine (without flavour)
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) cold water
- 1 cup (250 mL) strawberries, washed, hulled and cut in pieces.
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
In a bowl, mix the butter with the Graham crumbs. In the bottom of a square mould, firmly press the mixture to form a crust. Cook in the oven for 10 minutes and let cool.
In a food processor, place cottage cheese, cream cheese, yogurt and sugar and reduce to a purée.
Allow the gelatin to rise 2 minutes in cold water and dissolve in a microwave on low.
Add the melted gelatin to the yogurt mixture and mix well. Pour half the yogurt mixture over the cooled Graham cracker crust. Add cut strawberries and cover with the remaining yogurt mix, refrigerate 3 hours.
Cut in squares and serve.
SuggestionThe strawberry yogurt and the strawberries can be replaced by peach yogurt and canned peaches.
* We recommend Selection and Irresistibles products.
Metro encourages moderation in the consumption of alcohol. The sale of alcoholic beverages, as prescribed by law, is restricted to adults only. And, please, don't drink and drive!