- 3 cups (750 mL) green beans, washed, trimmed
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Irresistibles balsamic vinegar*
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Irresistibles extra virgin olive oil*
- Salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- 2 tomatoes, quartered
In a large saucepan, cook green beans in lightly salted boiling water about 5 minutes or until tender-crisp. Rinse under cold water, drain and set aside.
In a small bowl, mix balsamic vinegar, oil, salt and pepper.
In a large serving bowl, combine green beans and tomatoes.
Pour vinegar and oil mixture over vegetables, mix and serve.
SuggestionLine plates with leaf lettuce and top with salad.
* We recommend Selection and Irresistibles products.
Metro encourages moderation in the consumption of alcohol. The sale of alcoholic beverages, as prescribed by law, is restricted to adults only. And, please, don't drink and drive!
- Beef Tenderloin Roast with Potato and Green Bean Bundles
- Green and Wax Bean Salad
- Mixed Bean Salad
- Fresh Green Bean Salad with Sun Dried Tomatoes and Classic French Vinaigrette
- Moroccan Green Bean Salad
- Green Bean, Lardoons and Tomato Salad
- Festive Green Bean Casserole
- Warm Green Bean Salad
- Green Bean and Celery Salad
- Clementine-Bean Sprout Salad