- 8 potatoes, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 2 onions, sliced thin
- 3½ oz. (100 g) anchovy fillets
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1½ cups (375 mL) whipping cream*
Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
In a buttered baking dish, layer the potatoes, onions and anchovies, starting and finishing with a layer of potatoes.
Pepper and cover with half the cream.
Bake 25 minutes.
Add remaining cream and bake another 30 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
SuggestionAnother version of these Swedish scalloped potatoes calls for a crumb covering dotted with butter.
* We recommend Selection and Irresistibles products.
Metro encourages moderation in the consumption of alcohol. The sale of alcoholic beverages, as prescribed by law, is restricted to adults only. And, please, don't drink and drive!