- 1 lb. (450 g) pumpkin flesh, cubed and cooked
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) sugar
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) salted butter*
- 2 medium eggs*
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) all-purpose flour*
- Sufficient quantity, peanut oil*.
Purée pumpkin with sugar, butter and eggs.
Stir in the flour, mixing well; set aside.
In a deep pot, heat peanut oil as needed; drop mixture by spoonfuls into the
oil; brown fritters; remove; drain. Serve hot.
SuggestionFor lighter fritters, add 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) baking powder to the batter.
* We recommend Selection and Irresistibles products.
Metro encourages moderation in the consumption of alcohol. The sale of alcoholic beverages, as prescribed by law, is restricted to adults only. And, please, don't drink and drive!