- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) minced shallots
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) Irresistibles extra virgin olive oil*
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) cider
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) maple syrup*
- 2 tsp. (10 mL) Irresistibles raspberry vinegar*
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) demi-glace sauce
- 6 oz ( 175 g) sliced Buffalo sirloin
Cook shallot in oil.
Add cider and reduce by half.
Stir in maple syrup and raspberry vinegar; cook 1 minute.
Add demi-glace and simmer 2 minutes. Set aside.
In a hot skillet, cook Buffalo sirloin 2-4 minutes per side, at medium heat.
Serve with sauce.
SuggestionTo keep the bifteck from drying out, lay a slice of bacon over them during cooking.
* We recommend Selection and Irresistibles products.
Metro encourages moderation in the consumption of alcohol. The sale of alcoholic beverages, as prescribed by law, is restricted to adults only. And, please, don't drink and drive!
- Beef Sirloin Steak with Onion Barbecue Sauce
- Beef Sirloin Steak Provençale
- Barbecue Horsemeat Sirloin Steaks
- Sirloin Roast with Hunter’s Sauce
- Bison Tournedos with Maple Cider Sauce
- Pepper-Crusted Top Sirloin Roast and Apple Sauce
- Marinated Beef Sirloin Steaks
- Gouda and Portobello Beef Sirloin
- Tarragon-Top Sirloin Steak
- Horsemeat sirloin with ground cherries