- 24 raw, deveined shrimp,* thawed
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) Irresistible Mezzo olive oil*
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- Salt and ground pepper to taste
- 1 mango, peeled and cut in strips
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) honeydew melon, peeled and cut in julienne
- 3 green onions, minced
- 1/2 red pepper, cut in strips
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) Irresistible mango and lime dressing*
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) fresh coriander, chopped
- 6 cups (1 1/2 L) fresh leaves arugula (roquette)
Preheat the barbecue to medium heat.
In a bowl, mix the shrimp with the oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Set aside.
In another bowl, mix the mango, melon, onions and pepper. Add the dressing and coriander and mix. Set aside.
Grill the shrimp about 1 minute each side. Place leaves of arugula (roquette) in 4 bowls and garnish with the mixture of fruit and vegetables.
Top off with the shrimp and serve.
* We recommend Selection and Irresistibles products.
Metro encourages moderation in the consumption of alcohol. The sale of alcoholic beverages, as prescribed by law, is restricted to adults only. And, please, don't drink and drive!
- Asparagus and Grilled Shrimp Salad with Tarragon Cream
- Grilled Shrimp and Scallops on a Mango & Cucumber Salad
- Grilled Chicken, Sunkist Grapefruit And Arugula Salad
- Grilled Swordfish with Melon Salsa
- Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Mushrooms and Arugula
- Jazzy Caesar Salad-arugula and pancetta
- Eurasian Spinach, Arugula and Vermicelli Salad
- Chevre, Pear, Arugula and Radicchio Salad
- Beet salad with arugula
- Strawberry and Parmesan arugula salad