- ½ lb. (225 g) green beans
- ½ lb. (225 g) wax beans
- ½ red pepper, diced
- 2 tsp. (10 mL) Irresistibles Dijon mustard**
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) cider vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and minced
- ¼ cup (60 mL) Irresistibles extra virgin olive oil*
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- ¼ cup (60 mL) crumbled feta cheese
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) chopped coriander
Cook beans in boiling salted water until tender crisp.
Immerse in cold water to stop cooking. Drain and put in a large bowl with red pepper.
In a small bowl, whisk mustard, vinegar and garlic together.
Whisking, add oil in a thin stream until dressing is of desired consistency. Season to taste. Toss vegetables with dressing. Add feta and coriander, and serve.
* We recommend Selection and Irresistibles products.
Metro encourages moderation in the consumption of alcohol. The sale of alcoholic beverages, as prescribed by law, is restricted to adults only. And, please, don't drink and drive!
- Fresh Green Bean Salad with Sun Dried Tomatoes and Classic French Vinaigrette
- Festive Green Bean Casserole
- Green Bean, Lardoons and Tomato Salad
- Green Bean and Celery Salad
- Moroccan Green Bean Salad
- Green Bean and Tomato Salad
- Mixed Bean Salad
- Warm Green Bean Salad
- Grandma's Yellow Wax Bean Soup
- Beef Tenderloin Roast with Potato and Green Bean Bundles