- 9 oz. (260 g) green beans, ends trimmed
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) diced dried apricots
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) orange juice*
- 1/2 yellow pepper, cut into strips
- 1/2 red pepper, cut into strips
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) sliced black olives*
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) chopped coriander
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Irresistible Mezzo olive oil
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) couscous spice mix
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup (60 mL) lime juice*
- Grilled zucchini slices to taste
Blanch beans in boiling salted water until tender. Drain and rinse under cold running water to keep them bright green.
Meanwhile, soak apricots in 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) lemon juice and 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) water to plump them.
Drain apricots and add them to green beans. Add remaining vegetables and coriander.
Add olive oil, couscous spice mix, salt and pepper. Add lime juice and remaining lemon juice; adjust seasoning.
Garnish with grilled zucchini slices.
Occasion: Lunch Box
* We recommend Selection and Irresistibles products.
Metro encourages moderation in the consumption of alcohol. The sale of alcoholic beverages, as prescribed by law, is restricted to adults only. And, please, don't drink and drive!
- Fresh Green Bean Salad with Sun Dried Tomatoes and Classic French Vinaigrette
- Beef Tenderloin Roast with Potato and Green Bean Bundles
- Green Bean, Lardoons and Tomato Salad
- Green and Wax Bean Salad
- Mixed Bean Salad
- Green Bean and Tomato Salad
- Clementine-Bean Sprout Salad
- Festive Green Bean Casserole
- Green Bean and Celery Salad
- Warm Green Bean Salad