- As needed olive oil*
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 green pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 tomato, sliced
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Irresistibles sliced ham*, cut into strips
- 4 eggs*
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) milk
- As needed margarine*
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Le Napoléon cheese, grated
In a frying pan, heat the oil over medium heat and cook the vegetables until tender but firm.
Add the ham and cook for 2 minutes. Set aside in a bowl.
In a small bowl, beat the eggs with the milk until the mixture foams on the surface.
In the frying pan, heat the margarine over medium heat and add the beaten egg mixture. Cook as an omelette.
In the centre of the omelette, add the cooked mixed vegetables and grated cheese.
Remove the omelette from the pan, folding it over and place in a serving dish.
* We recommend Selection and Irresistibles products.
Metro encourages moderation in the consumption of alcohol. The sale of alcoholic beverages, as prescribed by law, is restricted to adults only. And, please, don't drink and drive!