- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) butter*
- 3 fresh figs, cut into 8 wedges each
- Small amount of sugar
- 3 Tbsp. (45 mL) Irresistibles extra virgin olive oil**
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) Irresistibles Modena balsamic vinegar*
- 8 slices Irresistibles prosciutto*, cut lengthwise into 3 strips
- Watercress as needed
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a skillet, melt butter over low heat. Add figs and sprinkle with sugar.
Cook about 1 minute per side to caramelize. Remove from heat.
Whisk olive oil and balsamic vinegar together, season and set aside.
Lay a piece of fig and some watercress on a strip of prosciutto and roll up. Repeat.
Sprinkle a few drops of dressing on each tidbit and serve immediately.
* We recommend Selection and Irresistibles products.
Metro encourages moderation in the consumption of alcohol. The sale of alcoholic beverages, as prescribed by law, is restricted to adults only. And, please, don't drink and drive!