- 1 375-g package fettuccine
- 4 pangasius fillets
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Irresistibles extra virgin olive oil*
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 slice mild pancetta, about ½ in. (1 cm) thick, diced small
- 3 Tbsp. (45 mL) Irresistibles balsamic vinegar*
- 1 10-oz. bag baby spinach
Cook pasta al dente according to package instructions. Reserve.
Season fillets both sides with salt and pepper.
In a skillet, heat olive oil on high and brown fish, shaking the skillet to prevent fish from sticking.
Reduce heat to medium and cook 3 – 4 minutes.
Turn fillets over with a spatula; add garlic and cook 1 – 2 more minutes until fish is easily flaked with a fork but still moist.
Remove and wrap fillets in foil to keep them hot.
In the same skillet, cook pancetta for 3 – 5 minutes until crisp.
Whisk in balsamic vinegar.
Add spinach, stirring to coat them with sauce.
Cook for another minute.
To serve, lay a fillet on a bed of hot fettucine in the centre of the plate, top with cooked spinach and drizzle with sauce.
* We recommend Selection and Irresistibles products.
Metro encourages moderation in the consumption of alcohol. The sale of alcoholic beverages, as prescribed by law, is restricted to adults only. And, please, don't drink and drive!
- Pangasius fillets with maple syrup and grapefruit
- Trout-pangasius Tournedos with Pesto
- Gnocchi with Pancetta
- Brussels Sprouts with Pancetta and Lemon
- Pangasius fillets in a light crust
- Quails with Pancetta
- Greens with Pancetta
- Swiss Chard and Pancetta Tarts
- Cuban Grilled Pangasius with Avocado and Mango
- Jazzy Caesar Salad-arugula and pancetta