- 1 lb. 5 oz. (600 g) pork tenderloins, salted and peppered
- 1 cherimoya (385 g/13 oz), cut in 2 and the flesh scooped out with a spoon to discard the seeds
- 1 shallot, minced
- ¼ cup (60 mL) white wine
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) sugar*
- 1½ tsp. (7 mL) butter*
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Vegetable oil* as needed
Preheat oven to350°F (180°C).
In an ovenproof skillet, heat oil and brown all sides of tenderloins over high heat. Remove and keep warm.
In the same skillet, add shallot, white wine, sugar and cherimoya. Reduce a little. Return meat to skillet and roast for about 15 minutes (adding water if necessary).
Take the skillet out of the oven, adjust seasoning and melt butter in the hot sauce before serving the tenderloins.
SuggestionServe with steamed vegetables.
* We recommend Selection and Irresistibles products.
Metro encourages moderation in the consumption of alcohol. The sale of alcoholic beverages, as prescribed by law, is restricted to adults only. And, please, don't drink and drive!
- Pork Tenderloin with Raspberry Sauce
- Raclette-Stuffed Pork Tenderloin with Maple Sauce
- Pork Tenderloin with Apples
- Pork Tenderloin with Sweet and Sour Sauce
- Pork Tenderloin Stuffed with Brie, Spinach, Cranberries, and White Wine Sauce
- Pork Tenderloin, Gingered Pear Sauce
- Oriental Pork Tenderloin
- Coconut-crusted Pork Tenderloin
- Pork Tenderloin Slices with Apple and Rosemary Sauce
- Tenderloin of Pork with Pineapple- Microwave