- Metro Richelieu Inc. issues the three following categories of gift cards:
a) The Metro gift card, which can be used in all participating Metro and Food Basics stores in Ontario;
b) The Food Basics gift card, which can be used in all participating Food Basics stores in Ontario;
c) The corporate gift card, which can be used in all participating Metro, and Food Basic stores in Ontario. The corporate gift card is identified by the presence of the logos of both Metro and Food Basics banners.
- The gift card must be activated prior to its use.
- The use of the gift card is subject to the terms and conditions which govern it, terms and conditions that can be revised by Metro Richelieu inc. without prior notice.
- The gift card must be presented to the cashier at the time of purchase.
- The gift card can be used several times. The total purchase amount is deducted from the card until the balance reaches zero.
- The market value of the gift card is in Canadian dollars.
- To check the balance left on your gift card, you can visit any Metro store or find out online by clicking here.
- The gift card cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash.
- In case of loss, theft, mutilation, alteration or unauthorized use, the card will not be reimbursed or replaced.
- No promotion is applicable when purchasing the gift card.
- The gift card cannot be used for the purchase of other gift cards.
- The gift card cannot be used for purchases of goods and services prohibited by law.
- The gift card remains, at all times, the property of Metro Richelieu inc.
AIR MILES® program valid at any Metro location in Ontario excluding Thunder Bay.
®™ Trademarks of AIR MILES International Trading B.V. Used under license by LoyaltyOne, Inc. and Metro Ontario Inc.