- 2 cups (500 mL) all-purpose flour*
- 4 oz. (115 g) cheddar cheese grated*
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder*
- 15 mL baking powder*
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) sugar
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) salt
- 1 large egg*
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) corn oil*
- 1 cup (250 mL) skim milk.
Preheat the oven to 400°F / 200°C.
In a large bowl, combine cheese, flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
In another bowl, blend egg, oil and milk; add to dry ingredients. Mix, just enough to moisten dry ingredients.
Pour into greased muffin tins.
Bake 20 minutes. Serve hot.
* We recommend Selection and Irresistibles products.
Metro encourages moderation in the consumption of alcohol. The sale of alcoholic beverages, as prescribed by law, is restricted to adults only. And, please, don't drink and drive!