- 2 1/4 cups (560 mL) all-purpose flour*
- 2 tsp. (10 mL) baking powder*
- 1 cup (250 mL) butter*
- 1 1/2 cup (375 mL) sugar
- 2 eggs*
- 1 orange, zest and juice
- 2 1/2 cups (625 mL) bran flakes*
- 1 cup (250 mL) grated coconut*.
Preheat the oven to 350°F / 180°C.
In a bowl, mix flour and baking powder well.
> In another bowl, cream the butter. Add sugar and eggs and beat until frothy.
With an electric beater on low, fold into the butter mixture, orange zest and juice, the flour mixture, bran flakes and coconut.
SuggestionFor even results, put only one sheet in the oven at a time, on the middle rack.
* We recommend Selection and Irresistibles products.
Metro encourages moderation in the consumption of alcohol. The sale of alcoholic beverages, as prescribed by law, is restricted to adults only. And, please, don't drink and drive!