- 4 cups (1 L) cooked pennine
- 198 g clams in juice
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) lemon juice
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) cream 35 % M.F.
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) cornstarch
- 2 tsp. (10 mL) water
- 2 tsp. (10 mL) chopped garlic
- 1 tomato (1 tomato) diced tomato
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) fennel seed
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) pastis, optional
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a large skillet, add the clams, clam juice, lemon juice, and cream. Cook for 8 minutes.
Add the cornstarch after mixing with the water and cook for 2 minutes.
Add the remainder of the ingredients (except for the pennine) and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, add the cooked pasta, and heat until pasta is hot. Season to taste.
* We recommend Selection and Irresistibles products.
Metro encourages moderation in the consumption of alcohol. The sale of alcoholic beverages, as prescribed by law, is restricted to adults only. And, please, don't drink and drive!
- Casserole of Veal à la Parmentier
- Horsemeat Brochettes à la Trois Pistoles
- Stuffed Summer Squash à la Provençale
- Coquilles Saint-Jacques à la Provençale
- Tilapia Filets à la Provençale
- Shortcut Chicken à la King
- Eggs à la Bénédictine
- Bison Cubes à la bourguignonne
- Fusilli with Shrimp à la Grecque
- Flaky Squares à la Provençale