- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp. (45 mL white) white wine vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. (45 mL) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. (10 mL) minced capers
- 2 tsp. (10 mL) Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp. (10 mL) lemon juice
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) honey
- 1/2 tsp. (2 mL) crushed black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. (2 mL) salt
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) olive oil
- 1 cup (250 mL) yogurt
In medium bowl, combine garlic, vinegar, cheese, mustard, capers, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, honey, pepper and salt. Stir to mix well.
In a steady stream, slowly whisk oil into mixture.
Gently stir in yogurt. Do not over mix or yogurt will liquefy.
SuggestionCaesar Salad was invented in Tijuana in 1924, appropriately by a chef named Caesar Cardini. As in our recipe, the original did not include anchovies. Most Worcestershire sauces list anchovies as an ingredient, however completely plant-based sauces (such as ‘Wizard' brand) are also available, often in health food stores.
* We recommend Selection and Irresistibles products.
Metro encourages moderation in the consumption of alcohol. The sale of alcoholic beverages, as prescribed by law, is restricted to adults only. And, please, don't drink and drive!