- 2/3 cup (160 mL) extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) salt
- Pinch pepper
In jar with tightly fitting lid, shake together oil, lemon juice, vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper for 30 seconds.
Store in closed jar in refrigerator for 3-4 weeks.
SuggestionBalsamic vinegar is an Italian specialty derived from the sweet juice of white grapes and made in the province of Modena, using a lengthy aging process. Always used sparingly, it delivers a pleasant mixture of both sweet and tart flavors to cold and hot dishes. In vinaigrette, it offers a deep, rich flavor that enhances salad greens, steamed vegetables, and raw vegetables arranged on a platter.
* We recommend Selection and Irresistibles products.
Metro encourages moderation in the consumption of alcohol. The sale of alcoholic beverages, as prescribed by law, is restricted to adults only. And, please, don't drink and drive!
- Ostrich Roasts Caramelized with Balsamic Vinegar
- Court Bouillon with Balsamic Vinegar
- Grilled Duck Breast with Balsamic Vinegar
- Balsamic Beef Brochette
- Calf Brains with Nutty Vinaigrette
- Horse hamburger with mushrooms, balsamic sauce
- Balsamic Marinade (Raw Scallops)
- Zesty Balsamic Barbecue Sauce
- Balsamic Glazed Salmon
- Artichokes with Balsamic Dressing