- Caper mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) mayonnaise*
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) fresh chives, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) capers, drained and chopped
- 3/4 cup (180 mL) ground almonds
- 2/3 cup (160 mL) breadcrumbs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 egg, beaten
- 8 tilapia fillets of approx. 3 oz. (90 g) each
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) olive oil*
In a bowl, mix all caper mayonnaise ingredients well. Store in the refrigerator.
Combine almonds, breadcrumbs, salt and pepper; set aside.
Place egg in a flat plate and dip the fillets on both sides. Next, coat the fillets with the almond mix.
In a frying pan, heat the oil and cook the fish fillets 3 min. on each side.
* We recommend Selection and Irresistibles products.
Metro encourages moderation in the consumption of alcohol. The sale of alcoholic beverages, as prescribed by law, is restricted to adults only. And, please, don't drink and drive!