- 3 Tbsp. (45 mL) vegetable oil*
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) white wine
- 3 Tbsp. (45 mL) soya sauce*
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 Tsp. (5 mL) dry mustard
- 1 Tsp. (5 mL) dried tarragon
- 1 Tsp. (5 mL) dried parsley
- Pepper to taste
- 1 lb. (450 g) cubed grain-fed veal, 1-in. (2.5-cm) cubes
- 2 peppers: 1 yellow and 1 red, cubed
- 4 big white mushrooms, quartered
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 zucchini, sliced
In a bowl, mix oil, wine, soya sauce, garlic and spices together. Put veal in a glass dish and cover with marinade. Refrigerate 2 hrs.
Preheat barbecue to medium heat.
Drain veal and thread cubes onto skewers, alternating with vegetables.
Barbecue about 12 min or until the desired degree of doneness. Turn and baste meat with marinade during cooking.
SuggestionServe with a baked potato and a tomatoes salad.
* We recommend Selection and Irresistibles products.
Metro encourages moderation in the consumption of alcohol. The sale of alcoholic beverages, as prescribed by law, is restricted to adults only. And, please, don't drink and drive!