- 1 lb. (450 g) pappardella pasta
- 2 (Tbsp.) (30mL) Irresistibles extra virgin olive oil*
- 8 oyster mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 red pepper, cubed
- 1 yellow pepper, cubed
- 16 asparagus tips, blanched
- 16 tomatoes,cubes
- 1/2 (125mL) roasted walnuts*
- 3 Tbsp.(45mL) white wine
- 1 cup (250 mL) 15 % cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) grated Le Mont-Jacob cheese
Cook pasta according to package directions. Reserve.
In a frying pan, heat 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) oil; brown oyster mushrooms 1 to 2 minutes, reserve.
In the same frying pan, add remaining oil, brown garlic and peppers 3 minutes.
Add asparagus, tomatoes and nuts. Deglaze with white wine; reduce almost entirely.
Add cream, bring to a boil and simmer 1 to 2 minutes.
Add pasta and oyster mushrooms.
Coat pasta well with sauce.
Add salt and pepper.
You may serve sprinkled with grated cheese.
* We recommend Selection and Irresistibles products.
Metro encourages moderation in the consumption of alcohol. The sale of alcoholic beverages, as prescribed by law, is restricted to adults only. And, please, don't drink and drive!
- Angel hair pasta with Grilled Mediterranean Vegetables
- Stuffed Red Bell Peppers With Veal and Garden Vegetables
- Linguini with Garden Vegetables and Rosée Sauce
- Wrapped fresh vegetables on the barbecue
- Pasta Salad with Fresh Tomatoes and Olives
- Pasta Salad with Vegetables and Fetos
- Salmon Fillet with Garden Vegetables
- Two-Apple Garden Salad
- Garden Vegetable Soup
- Pasta with Pork, Vegetables and Pesto