- 1/2 lb. (225 g) Cantonnier cheese
- 1 cup (250 mL) sliced leeks
- 4 Tbsp. (60 mL) lemon or orange marmalade
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) fresh ginger, chopped
- 4 cups (1 L) cream 15 % for cooking
- 6 pancakes
In a saucepan, put cheese, leeks, marmalade, ginger and cream.
Simmer over low heat for 30 minutes.
Then, let cool and spread over crêpes.
Roll and refrigerate to finally slice it like a sushi.
* We recommend Selection and Irresistibles products.
Metro encourages moderation in the consumption of alcohol. The sale of alcoholic beverages, as prescribed by law, is restricted to adults only. And, please, don't drink and drive!
- Seafood Crêpes with Le Cru du Clocher
- Le Douanier Alpine Ham, Cheese & Asparagus Crêpes
- Crêpes Stuffed with Ham, Cheese and Asparagus
- Panzanella Salad with Le Moine Cheese
- Roasted Pepper Soup with Le Cabouron Cheese
- Orange Crêpes
- Basic Crêpes
- Le Ciel de Charlevoix Blue Cheese-stuffed Baby Potatoes
- Strawberry Cups with Le Maria Chapdelaine Cheese
- Le Douanier Cheese Pears with Crab