- 1/2 cup (125 mL) white wine
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp. (45 mL) olive oil*
- 2 tsp. (10 mL) ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. (2 mL) allspice
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) chopped fresh parsley
- 4 tuna steaks, about 1/2 lb. (225 g) each
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a rectangular dish, mix marinade ingredients together. Add tuna steaks and refrigerate 1 hr.
Preheat barbecue to medium.
Drain tuna steaks and lay them on the grill.
Cook x min. per side, basting with marinade during cooking.
SuggestionServe with rice and grilled mushrooms.
* We recommend Selection and Irresistibles products.
Metro encourages moderation in the consumption of alcohol. The sale of alcoholic beverages, as prescribed by law, is restricted to adults only. And, please, don't drink and drive!
- Tuna Steaks and Olive Pesto
- Veal Paupiettes with White Wine Sauce
- Peanut Marinade (for white meat)
- Warm White Bean & Tuna Quesadillas
- Salad of white beans and tuna
- Chicken with White Wine & Cream Sauce
- Scampi in White Wine and Tomato Sauce
- White Wine Court Bouillon
- Pepper Steaks with Wine Shallot Sauce
- Mussels in Cream and White Wine Sauce