- 1/2 cup (125 mL) each: all-purpose flour* and whole wheat flour*
- 2/3 cup (160 mL) 3-year-old cheddar*
- 1 pinch, salt
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) butter, softened*
- 2 eggs*
- 1 8-oz. pkg. yeast
- 2/3 cup (160 mL) warm milk
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) sugar*
- 1 cup (250 mL) fresh or frozen blueberries
Preheat oven to 400˚F/200˚C.
In a food processor, combine flours with cheese and salt. Add butter and process until blended. Set aside.
In a bowl, dissolve yeast in milk. Add eggs and sugar. Mix.
Add gradually to dry ingredients, beating at low speed for 2 minutes. Stir blueberries in by hand.
Make about a dozen balls and put them on a lightly greased baking sheet.
Bake 15-18 min.
Serve with homemade jam to taste.
* We recommend Selection and Irresistibles products.
Metro encourages moderation in the consumption of alcohol. The sale of alcoholic beverages, as prescribed by law, is restricted to adults only. And, please, don't drink and drive!