- 2/3 cup (160 mL) olive oil
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) white wine vinegar or lemon juice
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/3 (80 mL) cup fresh chopped parsley, chives or dill
- Pepper to taste
In a 500 mL (2 cup) bowl, use a mixer to blend all ingredients until smooth and creamy.
SuggestionDill is delicious with fish. This dressing will keep up to 15 days in the refrigerator in an air-tight container. Shake before using. It is great with mixed salads, crudités or as a marinade for meat and fish.
* We recommend Selection and Irresistibles products.
Metro encourages moderation in the consumption of alcohol. The sale of alcoholic beverages, as prescribed by law, is restricted to adults only. And, please, don't drink and drive!