- 2 cups (500 mL) rolled oats*
- 1 cups (250 mL) whole-wheat flour*
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped dried apricots
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) semi-sweet chocolate chips*
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) coconut, toasted
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) unsalted sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) maple syrup*
- 4 tsp. (20 mL) honey*
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) butter, melted*
Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C.
In a bowl, combine first seven ingredients. Set aside.
In another bowl, mix maple syrup, honey, egg and butter together. Stir in dry ingredients.
Spread evenly on a lightly greased 10 x 14 in. (25 x 36 cm) cookie sheet.
Bake 15 minutes or until' done.
Cool and cut into about 16 bars.
Occasion: Lunch Box
* We recommend Selection and Irresistibles products.
Metro encourages moderation in the consumption of alcohol. The sale of alcoholic beverages, as prescribed by law, is restricted to adults only. And, please, don't drink and drive!