- 1/2 lb (225 g) Canadian Cream Cheese
- 1 cup (250 mL) sour cream
- 1/4 lb (115 g) Canadian Bleu Bénédictin
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp. (45 mL) chopped fresh chives
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a food processor, process cream cheese and sour cream. Add blue cheese and process until smooth.
Stir in mayonnaise and chives. Salt and pepper. Serve in a bowl surrounded by fruit, vegetables, etc.
SuggestionFor a change of taste, try Canadian Ermite cheese.
* We recommend Selection and Irresistibles products.
Metro encourages moderation in the consumption of alcohol. The sale of alcoholic beverages, as prescribed by law, is restricted to adults only. And, please, don't drink and drive!