- 3/4 cup (180 mL) artichoke heart *, drained, rinsed
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) rice or cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. (2 mL) Dijon mustard *
- 1 cup (250 mL) sunflower oil
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) lime juice
- Sufficient quantity of white pepper, salt, Tabasco sauce
Cut artichoke in pieces. Set aside.
Mix egg yolk, vinegar and mustard in food processor 30 seconds.
Drizzle oil into the mixture while stirring.
Add artichoke, lime juice. Mix.
Season to taste.
* We recommend Selection and Irresistibles products.
Metro encourages moderation in the consumption of alcohol. The sale of alcoholic beverages, as prescribed by law, is restricted to adults only. And, please, don't drink and drive!
- Artichoke Salad
- Artichoke and Blood oranges medley
- Pepper Steaks with Artichoke Brochettes
- Crispy Tuna-Artichoke Panini
- Artichoke Tempura with Grana Padano Aioli
- Fennel-Jerusalem Artichoke Mash
- Artichoke and Tomme d'Elles cheese Pizza
- Tuna, Apple and Artichoke Pizza
- Artichoke and fall fruit fondue in a pumpkin
- Artichoke and Palm Hearts Salad