- 1 3/4 cups (430 mL) all-purpose flour*
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) brown sugar*
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) baking powder*
- 3/4 cup (180 mL) Irresistibl enwalnuts*, chopped
- 1 cup (250 mL) very ripe bananas, puréed
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) butter*, melted
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) milk
- 1 egg*
Heat the oven to 375°F / 190°C.
Butter a muffin pan.
Mix the flour, brown sugar, baking powder and nuts.
Mix the other ingredients in another bowl and add to the first preparation.
Pour into the muffin pan.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out dry.
* We recommend Selection and Irresistibles products.
Metro encourages moderation in the consumption of alcohol. The sale of alcoholic beverages, as prescribed by law, is restricted to adults only. And, please, don't drink and drive!