- 1 cup (250 mL) vanilla custard/pudding
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) chocolate hazelnut spread *
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) chocolate liqueur
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) orange zest
- 2 tsp. (10 mL) orange liqueur
- 1 tbsp. (15 mL) raspberries, mashed
- 2 hazelnut cream rolls *
- Fresh raspberries
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) chopped hazelnut
Evenly divide cold custard in three bowls.
Add chocolate hazelnut spread and chocolate liqueur into one bowl and mix well.
Mix orange zest and 1 tsp. (5 ml) orange liqueur into second bowl.
Mix mashed raspberries and 1 tsp. (5 ml) orange liqueur into third bowl.
Prepare 2 x 2 oz. (60 ml) glasses by carefully layering the three custards in the following order: chocolate hazelnut, orange, and raspberry.
Be careful not to touch the inside side of the glasses.
Serve with hazelnut cream rolls and herbal tea.
Garnish with raspberries and chopped hazelnuts.
* We recommend Selection and Irresistibles products.
Metro encourages moderation in the consumption of alcohol. The sale of alcoholic beverages, as prescribed by law, is restricted to adults only. And, please, don't drink and drive!