- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) butter*
- 2 shallots, finely cut
- 1 box of fresh raspberries
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) honey*
- ½ cup (125 mL) white wine
- ½ cup (125 mL) chicken broth*
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) fresh thyme leaves
- 1 cup (250 mL) demi-glace sauce
- Suff.quantity Irresistibles extra virgin olive oil*
- 2 x 8 oz. (2 x 250 g) pork tenderloins
- To taste salt and freshly ground pepper
In a saucepan, melt the utter over medium heat and brown the shallots for 2 minutes.
Set aside some raspberries as a garnish.
Add the raspberries and honey and simmer fro 2 minutes.
Add the white wine, broth, and thyme and bring to a boil.
Add the demi-glace sauce and simmer for 15 minutes.
Strain the sauce in a fine conical strainer or very fine sieve. Set aside and keep warm.
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
In a frying pan, heat the oil over medium-high heat and sear the pork tenderloins on all sides. Season with salt and pepper.
Continue cooking in the oven for 15 to 25 minutes.
Remove from the oven, cover the pork with aluminium foil and let rest for 5 minutes. Slice the pork into medallions.
Pour the accumulated pork cooking juices into the sauce.
Garnish with the reserved fresh raspberries and nap with the sauce.
SuggestionServe with brocoli florets and buttered Brussels sprouts.
* We recommend Selection and Irresistibles products.
Metro encourages moderation in the consumption of alcohol. The sale of alcoholic beverages, as prescribed by law, is restricted to adults only. And, please, don't drink and drive!
- Pork Tenderloin, Gingered Pear Sauce
- Raclette-Stuffed Pork Tenderloin with Maple Sauce
- Tenderloin of Pork with Pineapple- Microwave
- Pork Tenderloin with Sweet and Sour Sauce
- Pork Tenderloin Slices with Apple and Rosemary Sauce
- Pork Tenderloin Stuffed with Brie, Spinach, Cranberries, and White Wine Sauce
- Pork Tenderloin with Apples
- Oriental Pork Tenderloin
- Pork Tournedos with Raspberry Vinegar Sauce
- Pork Tenderloin with Cherimoya Sauce