- 2 cups (500 mL) flour*
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) baking powder*
- Pinch of salt
- ¼ cup (60 mL) sugar*
- 1 egg*
- 3 Tbsp. (45 mL) Irresistibles organic canola oil*
- 1 cup (250 mL) milk
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) grated lemon peel
- 2 cups (500 mL) fresh raspberries, blueberries and sliced strawberries
Preheat oven to 400ºF (200ºC).
Lightly grease muffin tins.
In a bowl, mix together dry ingredients — flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
In another bowl, beat egg, canola oil, milk, and lemon peel together until blended.
Using a wood spoon, gently stir dry ingredients into liquid just until moistened.
Gently stir in berries.
Pour batter into muffin tins and bake approximately 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle of a muffin comes out clean.
* We recommend Selection and Irresistibles products.
Metro encourages moderation in the consumption of alcohol. The sale of alcoholic beverages, as prescribed by law, is restricted to adults only. And, please, don't drink and drive!