- ½ 1.89-L carton Vanilla Ice Cream, softened
- 1 pre-made 9-in (22.5-cm) graham cracker pie crust
- ¾ cup (180 mL) Skippy peanut butter, melted
- 2 bananas, peeled and sliced
- ¼ cup (60 mL) hot fudge topping
Spoon half the ice cream into the pie shell.
Spread ½ cup (125 mL) melted peanut butter over the ice cream and cover with half of sliced bananas.
Freeze for 30 minutes.
Take out of freezer and top with another layer of ice cream and sliced bananas.
Drizzle with hot fudge topping and remaining melted peanut butter.
Freeze for 4 hours or until time to serve.
Take out 10 minutes before serving.
* We recommend Selection and Irresistibles products.
Metro encourages moderation in the consumption of alcohol. The sale of alcoholic beverages, as prescribed by law, is restricted to adults only. And, please, don't drink and drive!