- Chicken rosettes
- 4 chicken rosettes
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Irresistibles extra virgin olive oil*
- ½ cup (125 mL) 35% cream*
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) chopped sage
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 10 oz. (280 g) rutabaga, peeled and cubed
- 7 oz. (200 g) Irresistibles* potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) salt
- 4 oz. (120 g) fresh chevre, cut into rounds
- 6 oz. (160 g) pickled beets*, cut into rounds
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
In a pot, cook rutabaga and potatoes in boiling salted water until done. Drain and put through a ricer.
Line the bottom of a cake pan or individual ramekins with sliced beets, pile on mash and top with cheese.
Bake 10 minutes and then broil to brown cheese.
Heat a bit of oil in a skillet and fry chicken rolls over medium heat for 2 minutes. Flip, cover and cook for about 5 minutes. Transfer to plates, remove string and set aside.
Add cream, sage, salt, pepper and lemon juice to cooking juices and simmer for 1 minute. Spoon sauce over chicken rolls and serve with mash.
* We recommend Selection and Irresistibles products.
Metro encourages moderation in the consumption of alcohol. The sale of alcoholic beverages, as prescribed by law, is restricted to adults only. And, please, don't drink and drive!
- Fennel-Jerusalem Artichoke Mash
- Grilled Marinated Salmon with Rio Star Grapefruit Beurre Blanc
- Breast of Chicken with Basil Sauce
- Stuffed Beef Rosettes on Asparagus Rafts
- Squash Mash Cottage Pie
- Chicken Breast with Kiwi Sauce
- Noodles with Chicken Sauce
- Chicken and Vegetable Sauce
- Chicken Rosettes and Creamed Leeks
- Red Grill Angus Rib Steak with Mustard Sauce and Sweet Potato Mash