Please note that this service allows priority processing of orders for persons aged 70 and over, with reduced mobility, in mandatory quarantine and diagnosed positive for COVID-19.
To continue to meet the needs of its customers in these difficult times, Metro now offers the Metro Priority service.
This temporary grocery order service will allow you to pick up your order outside your local grocery store. A delivery service will also be available (at a charge) in certain grocery stores.
How to proceed?
- Enter your contact information. Don't forget to tick the box just below if you are one of the priority customer groups.
- Fill in the form below giving as many details as possible in your order: brand, description, package size, weight, etc.
- Limit your order to 40 items or less to allow us to help as many customers as possible and submit the form.
- After submitting the form, you will receive an order confirmation email. Your order will then be processed within 48 hours. Please note that our store associates are very busy – please avoid calling unless absolutely necessary.
- A store employee will call you as soon as your order is assembled to schedule a pick-up (or delivery) time, confirm the final amount of your grocery bill, and confirm payment. You will be able to ask more specific questions at the time of this call.
ATTENTION : Before providing your credit card details, please ask the metro store associate to confirm your order number to verify their identity. This is a process to protect you.
Important: If you are in mandatory quarantine or have COVID-19, please arrange for a friend or relative to pick up your order. Please inform us of your situation when we call for payment confirmation.